Holidays for families
Time to enjoy
The children? Playing hide and seek. The parents? Carefree. The grandparents? Simply happy. Family life can be so easy-going. In the Cresta Palace adults can finally wind down – and the children enjoy movement and adventure: in the hotel-owned Kids Club, on the playground in front of the house and of course in the Engadine mountain world. Here they might set out in summer and dam up the water in a nearby brook and in winter build snowmen galore. And what’s the best thing? Everything can be experienced here far from the strain of everyday life, together and happy.
Fun, games and a wide range of toys
For our younger guests from the age of 3 we provide fun, games and a variety of toys in the «Kids club». The children are given free rein to be creative when painting and doing crafts. But also quiet moments are important in the «pillow corner» in order to develop the different characters. Trips in the playground, backing together and other amazing activities make the children’ hearts beat faster!
Family Activities Winter
Exciting family activities on and off the slopes
OVAVERVA ST. MORITZ
- 25-metre indoor pool (28°C)
- Outdoor pool with massage jets and underwater aerators (34°C)
- Terrace with loungers
- Diving pool with two 1-metre boards and a 3-metre platform
- Separate pool for non-swimmers (30°C)
- Paddle and splash area
- Fun tower with three water slides, total length 190 metres
- Kneipp and textile steam bath
- Large whirlpool
- Separate spa for ladies, with steam bath, bio-sauna, Finnish sauna, relaxation room
- Mixed spa, with steam bath, bio-sauna, Finnish sauna, salt relaxation room
- Spacious relaxation zones and rest areas
- Pool bistro with indoor and outdoor seating areas
Kids Ski School
With our partner Swiss Ski School St. Moritz/ Celerina
We are also particularly mindful of our little guests. With the special courses at our Snowli Kids‘ Village in Celerina complete with conveyor, carrousel and children’s ski lift, children have the opportunity to enjoy their first experiences of the snow and learn how to ski and/or snowboard in a fun environment, with the help of our specially trained children’s instructors and our little mascot Snowli. Besides ski races for children we also offer child-minding and supervision over lunch – and lots more, too.
Family Activities Summer
Summer in the Engadin
the Engadin in general has developed into a popular family destination in summer, offering unlimited action and fun for children – and peace and relaxation for their parents.
- new rope park in Pontresina
- Indoor Climbing Hall Serlas Parc S-chanf
- Schellenursli Trail St. Moritz
- Playground Center da sport
- Visit National Parc Museum Zernez
- Marguns Scooter
- Bathing Lake Lej da Staz
- Trails suitable for buggies
- Barbecue sites
- Barfoot trail Celerina
Please contact our reception for further support and information.